The Self-balancing Scooter Hip Hop is engineered for a more stable, safer and faster ride making it easy to control. Designed to last with an A-list of materials and tech components. What’s more, its ABS chassis offers durability and a safer way to get off road while riding compared to the best hoverboard brands. Other cool features from the HIP HOP hoverboard are:
- Bluetooth capability to blast awesome tunes on it, built-in speakers.
- The turning radius can be zero, which means that it can be operated in a very narrow space, reaching almost every possible place where people can make.
- You can also stand still on it and even turn 360 degrees in a spot. Just step on, you will be able to ride it.
- It carries two driver motors within the wheels that can be controlled with both feet individually for easy turns, rotation, acceleration and smooth breaking.
Pros of buying the Self-balancing Scooter Hip Hop
- Free Remote Control, turn it on or off without even touching it
- Samsung Battery pack, easily removable
- UL 2272 Safety Certification
- Bluetooth Speakers for you to play your favorite music
- A maximum distance of 20 to 25 Km and Max speed of 10 Km
- Unlike most of the hoverboards currently in the market, it endures hard conditions with its high-grade ABS chassis.
- Only takes 1 hour to charge, so you can hop on and continue riding
Scooter Hip Hop: Cons
- The Hip Hop scooter doesn’t come with an App for iOS or Android
- Riding for a whole hour listening music could mean a lesser mileage, as it drains the battery significantly
- The hoverboard’s motor doesn´t keep up with newer models
- Higher price than other hoverboards with the same features or more
Recent major events involving hoverboards
The UL 2272 Safety Certification made its way through hoverboard companies after a letter from the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) urged the manufacture, distribution and importation of hoverboards to comply with voluntary safety standards.