Unlike most hoverboards, the Razor Hovertrax was the first of its kind, which is offering multiple features that other companies later copied. For instance, the Hovertrax models come with built-in bluetooth speakers. And wireless speakers are ideal for a joyride while listening to your favorite tunes. There’s no question, the Razor Hovertrax can be a tough contender for the top 10 best hoverboards on the market right now.
Razor Hovertrax Hoverboard:
- EverBalance Technology
- LED indicator for battery
- Max Speed of 12 Km/h
- Different riding modes to suit every user
- UL 2272 Safety Certification
- Hard aluminium case to ensure endurance
- A single charge is enough for traveling up to 15 to 20 Km
- Only requires AC100-240v/50-60HZ to power up.
- No Mobile App for iOS or Android
- Steep price in comparison with other hoverboards
- Lacks a feature to distinguish the Hovertrax from other hoverboards
- Retail price of $460